We hope to meet and write in
Join us in a 17th century villa, in the heart of Tuscany.
Kate cracks the whip and Sarah moulds your book into shape
Single occupancy room with shared bath: $3,890 per person (Note: maximum 2 of the same sex sharing a bath)
Shared, double occupancy room with ensuite bath: $3,790 per person (Note: If you are traveling without a partner or friend, we will pair you up with another writer of the same sex.)
Single occupancy room with ensuite bath: $3,790 plus a single supplement fee of $720
Accommodation is 17th century Villa Poggio alla Trese, situated along the border between Tuscany and Umbria. Arrival and departure airport: Florence Peretola Airport
* 7 nights’ stay at Villa Poggio alla Trese, located near Chiusi, Tuscany, Italy
* Private group transfer to/from Florence Peretola Airport
* Private transport service to/from all side trip locations included in the itinerary
* All abundant breakfasts featuring Italian pastries, fruits, cheeses, cold cuts, cereals, yogurts and eggs, along with caffè, cappuccino, teas and juices
* All but one lunch
* All delectable dinners featuring traditional dishes from the regions of Tuscany and Umbria, locally grown, organic produce and wine and olive oil from the villa’s estate
* Daily group and individual writing lessons with Kate and Sarah
* Evening aperitivo hour for connecting and reflecting on the day’s events with fellow students
* Daily, onsite support and accompaniment by Strada Toscana
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a structured writing workshop for writers of all levels who want to tell their story or write their book. The course is a daily combination of technical writing techniques, working through your blocks, finding ways to access your memories and plan your story. This is ideal if you are writing a novel, memoir, biography, non-fiction, e-course and you need to understand how to structure a publishable book.