November 2020 Blast your Book Group
We are back in November with a big, fat push to get your book to the NEXT LEVEL!
What are doing in November? What's happened to your book?
We are running a big, fat push to get your book to the NEXT LEVEL!
You will have 30 days to put some love and attention back into your dream having a book.
Just in time for NaNoWriMo STOP MUCKING ABOUT in November is a tightly-held support group for our inner circle of writers at any stage of the writing, submitting or publishing journey. Most of you have ended up on this page because you have worked with us before - or want to work with us.
We are using November to get our own writing kick-started. Sarah is finishing a celebrity memoir, Kate is wrapping up her Book 5 and getting it published.
We invite you to join us and close this crazy year out on a good note.
You could use this month to:
- Tackle and finish any writing project in your heart
- Push your book the the end.
- Do an entire rewrite
- Write your second draft to make it the best version possible
- Finish your book proposal and pitch deck
- Send your book out to publishers
- Build your author brand collateral
- Take the plunge and self publish
- Commit to blog content
We know how hard it is to keep walking down this path. You know you need us to finish your book. We are going to make sure you do. This is the next level. It may have been years ago when you started your writing journey on a course, or it may that you are at the start.
This is our very best way to support and nudge you along the path to follow your dream to become a published author. Or perhaps you want to finally have that book to give to your family.
You know in your heart what you need to do, but sometimes it is not that easy to do it. We consistently find that what writers need most is to be held accountable. For someone to set a deadline, watch that you actively work towards it and hold you to your promise.
That is what we do best - we are both strict, coupled with oodles of love.
Join us on this ONE MONTH commitment to your writing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- We start with a live call to set you up with your writing goal
- You set a clear, specific and measurable weekly goals
- We will nudge you every day via Whatsapp
- You get tasks, video or audio lessons
- We expect an update on your progress every Monday.
- Send weekly screen shots to chart your progress
- We will challenge you to give up some stuff (heads up social media alert)
- A week 3 live call to ask experts your writing questions
PREFER TO PAY IN ZAR or using EFT? Get your ticket here in Quicket rather