The Writing Room Community
It may have been years ago when you started your writing journey on a course, or it may that you are at the start. We know how hard it is to keep walking down this path as a writer. We are going to make sure you do. This is our very best way to support and nudge you along the path.
Join the online writing community. This is a subscription-based community and we do a lot together in writing every week, and month. Mostly we have a lot of fun, connect and share the journey of writing.
We are both strict, coupled with oodles of love. Join us on this ongoing commitment to your writing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The rate is $40 per month and it is a monthly subscription (The first month is FREE).
You can cancel it at any time. As part of it you get all these things...
1. Unlimited access to our WEEKLY WRITING SESSIONS
Every Wednesday there is a writing sprint session. We gather from 11am-3pm UTC/.GMT and hang out and write. Sounds boring? Then it is not for you! We are all writing, and many writers will be on mentorships, but we also connect, chat and share. You can join for one hour, or all four and can be working on any project (writing or book related). Join and get your writing locked down and in progress. Drop ins or non-subscription rates are $10 per session.
2. Access to the MONTHLY THREE DAY WRITING IMMERSIONS
Drop ins or non-subscription rates are $80 per retreat
3. The entire Write a Novel in 100 Days course at an 80% discount
You pay just $60 instead of $250.
4. A seat on the MONTLY WRITING CHAT AND Q&A
We have a monthly chat on the craft and either we will answer your questions or cover a topic, or we will invite an expert to chat - an editor, poet, publisher, Amazon expert, author brand specials or agent once a month for a chat, Q&A and lesson.
5. The Writing Room Author Support Group.
This is a dedicated FB page for our authors, a place to ask questions, share your writing and connect. You can get feedback, share your concerns, get Beta readers and find out what we are up to next.
You can join and ...
- Tackle and finish any writing project in your heart
- Simply connect and be in a community of writers and creatives
- Push your book the the end.
- Write your second draft to make it the best version possible
- Finish your book proposal and pitch deck
- Build your author brand collateral
- Commit to blog content
- Write a course
Sometimes it is not that easy to put LIFE aside and do it. We consistently find that what writers need most is to be held accountable. For someone to set a deadline, watch that you actively work towards it and hold you to your promise.