Build your Book for Publishers: Bootcamp One day intensive
19 FEBRUARY 8AM - 4PM GMT / UTC
An intense day to build a professionally structured book outline: Define your BIG idea, genre, TOC chapter structure, ideal reader & more. This is for non fiction or memoir only.
About this Event
We will practically walk you through a step-by-step process to BUILD your book. Hone your idea and structure your book properly and professionally from the get go, so that both publishers and readers want it.
This is a hands-on guided process with 2 experienced coaches and mentors.
The 8 hour intensive is a combination of both learning and practical doing. We walk you through each step, one by one and then you DO it by working on your book. Once you have structured your entire book, you have the blueprint to sit down and complete your first draft. It all starts with the right structure to focus your idea and thoughts into a publishable product.
Each hour has the following structure:
10-15 minute MENTORING process
40-minute DOING session
5 minute break.
There will be a 45-minute lunch break to replenish your energy!
At the end of this one-day intensive bootcamp day you will have the following under your belt:
• Your entire book will be structured and outlined - it all starts here!
• Focus your book for reader trends and what publishers are looking for
• Think Big! Design your big idea to hook your reader
• Tighten your book niche and genre – the starting point of great books
• Create your full Table of Contents (TOC) /Scene list
• Target your ideal reader and WHY will they read your book
• Brainstorm titles and subtitles that sell
• Complete a chapter- by - chapter (scene by scene) breakdown
• Crafted your back of book ‘blurb’
• Penned your Author Profile
• You will now be ready to WRITE YOUR BOOK and complete your first draft
Having a structured outline will make the writing and completing of your first draft 500% easier as you will simply be fleshing out all the chapters / scenes in lne with your book outline. Know that you will have done the right prep work up front to save time, money and energy later!
Are you ready to point yourself and your book idea in the right direction?
Limited seats to ensure all our writers are looked after and supported on this intense day bootcamp.