Online Writing Mentorship - Write your Book
This is a supported process that will get you to create, plan, write and COMPLETE your book. You will join a group of writers work to get your book out over four months. Writing coach Sarah Bullen and international author Kate Emmerson are your master whip crackers.
The full course description is here
Sarah Bullen - international writing mentor + literary agent working with authors and publishers. She has written six books, writes for magazines internationally and lectures on writing and publishing.
Kate Emmerson - multi-published author, coach and international keynote speaker inspiring audiences with her kick-ass, engaging style. She coaches writers on confidence, discipline, procrastination and shifting blockages.
We know most writers need a few things to make real progress in their writing:
- An experienced mentor to give you the right advice at the right time
- Someone to hold you accountable and make sure you get it done.
- A place to ask experts questions when you get stuck
WHAT HAPPENS - PRACTICALLY?
In a nutshell, you will plan, write and produce your first draft over 100 days (realistically about 4 months with all the planning)
This is a leaner version of our intense and personal mentorships.
- You pay for your mentorship
- You will receive a confirmation mail with an author appraisal form to fill in
- You will be split into your relevant stream for non-fiction / novels
- Novelists and non-fiction/ memoir writers will be on different steams with different lessons and tasks.
- You will be guided for 4 months on how to write your book.
- You will join the private AUTHOR SUPPORT GROUP – for our serious, paying writers only
- You update weekly for writing accountability – and we keep an eye on your word count each week to move you forward, word by word
- The core of the communication happens via very structured email lessons you will receive twice a week. Novelists will be put on a fast-track to plot, plan and write and will receive an email instruction every day to get your plot points adequate and your words flowing from the start.
- There are FB live videos in the support group, run by either Sarah or Kate. These also form the backbone of instruction and inspiration, as writing can be a very lonely journey.