Postponed till further notice!
Come and listen to some stories from older times.
So I have to tell the story while we sit together.
£1,500 price per person sharing
Payment in three parts with a £300 deposit to secure your room
(single rooms @ £400 supplement for the week)
* 7 nights/8 days B+B in twin/double rooms
* Airport Transfers to and from Agadir at one agreed time.
* All tuition and group material.
* Personal ancestral session with Niall
* Personal session with Sarah
* Family constellation session facilitated by Niall.
* A trip to the local steam bath (hamman)
* “Feast for the Senses” celebration on your last night.
* Cost of flights, travel insurance, VISAS
* Tips and lunches.
YOU WILL LEARN
* How to define and create your most compelling story
* The elements of structure
* Finding your book genre and sub-genre
* Creating plot, place and character outlines for your genre
* Adding plot points and structure
* Beginnings, middles and ends
* Developing your main character
* Developing your minor characters
* Developing your voice
* Developing point of view as a plotting technique
* How to improve your plotting, pace and structure
* How to make your characters unforgettable
* Adding depth and layers
* Sourcing tips and techniques
* How to present your book to publishers
Niall Campbell is a shaman, a storyteller, a weaver of magic and a traditional nyanga (medicine man). Niall has over 25 years of apprenticeship with African teachers in ancestral and nature spirits, divination and medicinal herbalism. He facilitates rites of passage, coming into adulthood and manhood and is widely regarded as one of the foremost holders of traditional ways. He and his brother Colin Campbell are the subject of numerous international documentaries on shamanic healers and both consult and work all over the world.
*He is an ancestral family constellations specialist
* He is a doctor of ritual and ceremonies
* Facilitator of a large number of public & corporate courses, drawing on traditional medicine, Western complimentary medicine, and process-oriented psychology.
* Working and teaching indigenous Amazonian peoples, and Cree and Algonquin traditional healers in Canada in partnership with the Gaia Foundation and Gaia Amazonas.
* Consulting with indigenous shamanic elders in the Altai region of Siberia